I realized it’s been almost a month since my last post. What can I say, we’ve been busy (more on that later).
When I first started this I know I said I don’t have favorites, that I can’t narrow down all the things I love to just one. However, this is an exception. My favorite is peppermint. Peppermint what? Peppermint anything and everything; soap, decor, flavoring, colors, scent, if it’s peppermint I LOVE IT!
These are a few I keep in stock or enjoy on a regular basis. You definitely should try one or ALL of these!
- Bob’s Sweet Stripes Soft Peppermint (I drop these in my coffee)
- Origins Smoothing Souffle (a mix of spearmint, peppermint, orange, and rosemary)
- Starbucks peppermint mocha (They actually have the peppermint flavoring all year long)
- Lush Mint Julep Lip scrub
- Ice Blue Lush soap
- Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Magic Soap (I usually find this at Target but sometimes Walmart has it)
- Fresh mint from my garden
Yes, I have a full tree dedicated to peppermint. My friend Jennifer provided the inspiration for this when she bought me the enormous peppermint disk that tops the tree. Thanks Jen!
A special holiday treat. Unfortunately, I have to stock up at Christmas time because it’s a seasonal special.
And what would a gift be under the tree if it weren’t peppermint themed.
Indulge in a little peppermint this holiday season!